Role: Communications & Events Marketing Intern
Status: Voluntary 3-month internship, 2 days a week, unpaid
Reporting to: Commercial & Marketing Manager
Hours: 14 hours per week (including 1-hour lunch break); days are flexible
This internship will be based within Handel & Hendrix in London’s creative team who manage and plan the extensive programme of both Baroque and contemporary concerts and events, deliver all literature and interpretation for visitors and implement the longer term strategies for the organisation.
- Supporting the organisation’s digital and social media strategy
- Contributing to regular social media posts, weekly features, and website content
- Monitoring social media and website engagement, and then researching and recommending changes based on this evaluation
- Attending events and creating content associated with them
- Assisting in the design and editorial content of our event programmes
- Helping to find and implement cross-marketing opportunities with other relevant organisations
- Aiding in collecting and analysing data concerned with visitor evaluation e.g. questionnaires, interviews, focus groups
Extra opportunities may include (seasonal):
- Attending external marketing training
- Shop and box office training
Terms and Conditions
- This internship is voluntary and unpaid. Handel & Hendrix in London offer travel reimbursement within London
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 as of October 2018
- Applicants must be able to commit to the full 3-month internship from October 2018
- The internship will consist of 14 hours per week over two days. The days per week will be discussed and agreed with the respective member of staff responsible for the internship
- The appointment is subject to security clearance, which includes a search of police records (Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check)
Please send your CV and cover letter with ‘Communications & Events Marketing Internship’ as the title to Charlotte Richardson: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: Friday 28 September at 5pm.
Interviews will be held on Friday 5 October.