Competition: win tickets to watch Glyndebourne’s staging of Handel’s Saul
We are giving away tickets to see Saul, the first of Handel’s great English oratorios
We are very excited to be partnering with Glyndebourne to give away 2 pairs of tickets to watch their staging of Handel’s masterpiece Saul live at the cinema.
- The deadline for entry is: Friday 6 July, 5pm
- The winner will be asked to provide their full name, email address and postal address
- The winner will receive two tickets to a cinema screening of Saul at their nearest participating venue from 26 July (dates vary at each venue) and a collection of Glyndebourne CDs.
- The winner will be picked at random by Friday 13 July. If we have not heard back from the winner within 2 working days, we will offer the prize to another entrant.
- One entry per person.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
- Information and data, which is provided by entrants when they enter, will only be held and used by Handel & Hendrix in London and Glyndebourne in order to administer the competition