Groovy people, Do you like 1960’s dancing and music?
It’s the Summer of Go-Go LOVE!
This June come join The Meyer Dancers, London’s “Go To” Go-Go Dance Company for four weeks of 1960’s Go-Go dancing. Weekly Styling tips, Friendly atmosphere, and show case your new moves at our special Summer sharing for friends and family at Paper Dress Yoga, East London’s favourite haunt.
*We are a sisterhood so whether you come by yourself, with a friend or a group we know you’ll feel part of the gang!
* A chance to shimmy, shake, and learn original 1960s Go-Go moves
* Learn two fun routines
* A weekly Summer workout to great 60s music
* A friendly and supportive environment, perfect for beginners and improvers
* Learn weekly 60’s styling tips: From beehives, to cut crease lids and cats eye flicks
* Get fit and feel empowered