Handel & Hendrix in London welcomes groups to Handel House and the Hendrix Flat.
We currently offer guided private group visits of the Handel rooms, with the option of an additional short introduction to the Hendrix Flat.
Guided visits of the Handel Rooms for private groups last around an hour and can be booked for a maximum of 20 people at the following times:
- 10am on Mondays, Tuesdays or Fridays (before public opening). Cost £350 per group.
- 11am to 4pm Tuesdays and Thursdays (during public opening hours). Cost £450 per group.
- 2pm to 4pm on Mondays and Wednesdays (during public opening hours). Cost £450 per group.
Group visits need to be booked a minimum of one month in advance.
To book a guided visit for a private group, please call 020 7495 1685 or Email Us
Tailor-Made Group Visits
We can also provide tailor-made tours for private groups of up to 20 people, by appointment and in discussion with us. These tours can be adapted to match the special interests of a particular group and can include a music recital.
Tailor-made tours need to be booked a minimum of 2 months in advance.
- Tailor-made tour at 10am Monday, Tuesday or Friday: £500
- Tailor-made tour during opening hours: £600
- Tailor-made tour with private music recital: £800
- Curator-led tour: £750 without recital, or £950 with a recital.
For more information, and to book, please Email Us or call +44 (0)20 7495 1685